Search found 4 matches

Return

by Marshmallow
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome to the Android-Headunits forum

Hi

I am Marshmallow, one of the Moderators of the new forum.

Please introduce yourself to the other forum members before posting in the main pages of the forum
by Marshmallow
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lexus not found on CAN BUS settings, what to do?

There are no setting for the Lexus on the CAN BUS settings on my android car stereo. The vendor said it was compatible. Am I missing something? Hello :) Look for Toyota in the CAN BUS settings and use that. The Lexus and Toyota are often found to use the same CAN BUS settings and to avoid duplicati...
by Marshmallow
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Change z-Link app icon

Hello Changing the icons for apps on Android is not as simple as you would imagine. The main stumbling block is the launcher (that shows your home screen and icons). Not all launchers have this feature, in fact most don't. What you can try is a Long press on the icon and see if a menu pops up If you...
by Marshmallow
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DAB upgrade?

I'm not too happy with the FM interface app on my android. I have heard about DAB (I'm in the UK) and the USB plugin in dongles for DAB you can get. I was wondering if anyone has had any success with one of these and what app you need for it wo work best? Can I have your advice and thoughts on DAB ...